Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 March 2018

Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection

Maths Knowledge/Strategy Reflection


What was the strategy/knowledge that you were learning?
The strategy/knowledge I used was place value adding.


How well did you use the strategy/knowledge? Give an example
I used the strategy okay because I made a mistake in the decimal places by going into
thousandths instead of adding a one to the whole number.


What challenges/ mistakes helped you with this new strategy/knowledge?
The challenge/mistake I made was when I thought the question was 180+ 50 when it was
actually 180+ 30.


This helped me because I learned that I had to look at the question
and make sure I don't make a silly mistake again.







2 comments:

  1. We like how you have used the place value add/sub strategy correctly, including for decimals, by separating your numbers into places.Next time try challenging yourself with numbers that have more decimal places eg hundredths and thousandths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Troy. Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete