Search This Blog

Tuesday, 6 March 2018

Giving Quality Feedback



GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
It is important to comment on peoples blogs because it can give people things to work on
and what sort of detail to work on.

What is the FIRST step in giving feedback? The first step is to give the blogger
The first step to giving feedback is to tell the blogger something that you like.

Why is it important to follow this step (in green)?
It is important to tell the blogger something you like because it can help them feel good about there work.An example is What really wowed me is the adjectives you used in your blog.

Do I have to use this every time? The blogger
The person commenting on the blog will always start with something they like because they will feel good about what they have done.

What are the SECOND two options in giving feedback (both in orange)?
The second options are either ask the blogger a question about there work or give the blogger a positive suggestion.An example of a question would be did you have a good time on the bouldering wall?
Positive feedback would look like this.Next time I think you could tell me what it was like on activity's.

Why is it important to follow these steps?
It is important to follow these steps because the blogger will know what they need to work on.

Do I have to do both? No, I must choose between asking a question or giving the blogger a positive
suggestion.

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK?
It is important to give quality feedback so that the blogger can add more detail every blog.



1 comment:

  1. I love your answers, they are well thought out. Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete