I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 16 September 2019
ePortfolio math knowledge
AO: Apply simple linear proportions, including ordering fractions.
We are learning to order mixed fractions.
Self-reflection: I preferred to use mixed fractions over improper fraction because they have whole numbers which makes it easier to order.
Troy you are able to convert mixed and improper fractions to order them. Your next step is to use your knowledge of conversions between percentages, decimals and fractions to enable you to order a mixture e.g. 27%, .25, 4/5
Troy you are able to convert mixed and improper fractions to order them. Your next step is to use your knowledge of conversions between percentages, decimals and fractions to enable you to order a mixture e.g. 27%, .25, 4/5
ReplyDelete