Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 November 2018

Athletics Reflection Term 4

Athletics  Reflection


1. How did your athletics practices go? (At least 3 events)
I went well in the 50 meter sprints by making 3rd place and qualifying for zones.
The event high jump was ok for me by missing 1m 5 but making 1 meter.
Discus was bad for me because I did not know how to hold the discus.


2.  In what event did you most improve your technique? How?
Sprints were what I improved in the most by not wobbling and keeping my feet low.
Looking straight instead of side to side was key to running fast.


3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? How?


Connect was what I showed by supporting Jack B even though I was out.
I also told Sam that he did well when he got out by slipping in high jump.


4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)?
How?


Kasper showed connect by being a good sport no matter if I beat him or he beat me.
Even though I got to the relays and not him he wasn't sad he just accepted it and cheered me on.


No comments:

Post a Comment